Saturday 11 August 2018

Catching up

I've just been catching up on some blog reading which ,
 if I'm honest, is not something I've done much of recently.
 I could make excuses and say  life seemed to take over  
but I think I just got out of the habit and I found other things to do.
 Having now started up again I had forgotten 
how much I enjoyed catching up on people who,
 after a while, one considers friends. Although
 I'm sorry to see that a lot of those who I followed as
 Dosie Rosie are no longer blogging
 but then everything  changes doesn't it.

One of the things that changed for me  last year was that 
I became a Granny for the first time. 
Oh what a joy that is.

This week I have made a memory bear for my daughter
with some of her favourite baby grows that 
little man has grown out of.



I have a list of other things to make so will start
trying to make my way through them soon as 
well as working my way through my 
City & Guilds.

Wish me luck.
Gill



  

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of folks have migrated to the 'instant gratification' social media sites like IG and FB but I'm not on IG (am on FB as a way of keeping in touch with those family members abroad)and don't intend to join up. I still prefer reading blogs and the stories contained within. Welcome to the 'Grandmother Club', it's a fabulous place to be (although you'll need very deep pockets as you no doubt have already found out!). Worth every penny though and wouldn't change mine for anybody.I adore the Memory Bear, what a clever way to use up that material. A real keepsake. Good Luck with your C&G, Gill. Great catching up with you.x

    ReplyDelete

Autumn has arrived

Oh my goodness where did those 6 weeks go.  It all seems a blur of visitors and work and very little of my C&G work being done.  So...