Wednesday 20 June 2018


Here we go.

Module 1, Level 4 City & Guilds Diploma of Patchwork and Quilting .
Having finished and passed my level 3 certificate in the same subject at Christmas
I have taken the bold, and quite frankly, scary step of going one step higher.
I'm doing it online with School of Stitched Textiles and Module one 
starts with a Self Chosen Design Project.
I have chosen Royal College of Art Alumni.

Research has started with a trip to the Sainsbury Art Centre in Norwich
which has a collection of works by Henry Moore.
They also have a couple of fabulous cafes which is always 
high on the priority list wherever we go. 





A walk around the sculpture trail set in the beautiful grounds of the 
University of East Anglia and it's award winning architecture
gave us our appetite for lunch.

    






Two of the Henry Moore sculptures both
reclining figures which are a recurring theme.


Anthony Gormley figures overlooking the campus.
Could give you a real fright if you didn't know they where there.





Back Soon.




4 comments:

  1. Good for you! Would love to see some of your grad work. So great to 'see' you again (I'm following you as my 'Google' profile name btw).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great to hear from you. Hope you are well.x

      Delete
  2. Great to have found you again and good luck! You have set yourself a real task here. Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haven't I just, Great to hear from you.xx

      Delete

Autumn has arrived

Oh my goodness where did those 6 weeks go.  It all seems a blur of visitors and work and very little of my C&G work being done.  So...